If you are a mental health counseling registered intern seeking supervision because:
- Your job does not offer supervision
- You prefer an objective outside opinion
- You don’t want to keep changing supervisors due to staff turnover
- You want higher quality supervision
- You are looking for ethical supervision
- You also want to focus on the exam
- You’re tired of feeling like a number
- You just don’t like your current supervisor
then this Qualified Supervisor is the one for you.
You will receive:
- Consistent service as I have no plans to leave the area in the next 2 years.
- Monthly progress updates.
- Quarterly sign-off forms in case something happens to me so you can prove your progress to the Board.
- Honest, ethical feedback.
- Help studying for the exam, if you have not taken it yet.
- Option to add on practice-building sessions if desired.
Office is in Weston, just off I-75.
Rate is $75/hour and you will lock in that rate for 2 years.
Mental Health Counseling Registered Interns only, please contact me to schedule a free consultation:
Autumn Hahn, LMHC, CHt