The world of psychological credentials is confusing to laypersons. Here is your handy guide: Continue reading “Qualifications Explained”
Let’s think about the year that was and the year to be:
- What goals did you set for yourself this year and how close did you get to meeting them?
- Did you make some progress?
- What were your obstacles?
- Do you know how you can overcome those obstacles in the future?
- What are your new or revised goals?
- What’s the best way you see to get there?
- How do you need assistance in setting your intention or cementing your target – what you might think of as “motivation?”
Continue reading “Plan your Success – Keep your Resolutions by Planning Ahead”