If you are ready to make a change in your eating habits, workout routine, motivation, substance abuse, smoking habits, parenting habits, or any other thing, hypnotherapy can move your item into the Not Box.
I read an article on changing habits that discussed change as moving an item from “I can’t” to “I don’t.” Continue reading “Changing Habits: From I CAN’T to I DON’T”
Let’s think about the year that was and the year to be:
- What goals did you set for yourself this year and how close did you get to meeting them?
- Did you make some progress?
- What were your obstacles?
- Do you know how you can overcome those obstacles in the future?
- What are your new or revised goals?
- What’s the best way you see to get there?
- How do you need assistance in setting your intention or cementing your target – what you might think of as “motivation?”
Continue reading “Plan your Success – Keep your Resolutions by Planning Ahead”